Adam Elan Black Electric FireReviews
A modern twist on a classic design, the Adam Elan is a versatile fire that’ll look comfortable in any room style. The black hood dovetails stylishly with the black steel trim and fret, perfectly complimenting the realistic LED flame burning gently on the coal bed. Easy to install and with multiple heat settings, simply combine with a fire surround set to achieve your perfect fireplace suite.See Technical Details See Frequently Asked Questions
- Fire: Black steel, 20 inch
- Flame Effect: Realistic flame effect
- Bed Type: Coal
- Heat Output: 1kW, 2kW and flame only heat settings
- Fuel Type: Electric fire
- Recess: 58mm recess required
- Assembly: None required
- Notes: Spacer can be removed to fully inset fire (depth 108mm)
- Q. How long will my fire’s LED bulbs last?
- A. The LED bulbs will last up to 50,000 hours - pretty much the whole lifetime of your fire.
- Q. Are the plugs easily accessible if plugged in behind the fire?
- A. installation to allow the fire to be isolated in an emergency.
- Q. How long is the fire’s power lead and what colour is it?
- A. All of our inset fires are fitted with a power cord which has a nominal length of 1.7m. They are black.
- Q. What size are the screws that are used to fix the fire into the surround and where can I buy them?
- A. The screws we use are ½ inch No.6 pan heads, and should be available at any good DIY store.