• 1kW and 2 kW heat settings • Independent flame effect only setting using Optiflame technology • Electric fire is supplied with both real coals and pebbles • Narrow inset depth of just 55mm also supplied with a spacer to allow to fit flat to wall. • Plug and play with standard UK plug
- Maximum heat output 2kw with a concealed fan heater under the canopy with high-level switches
- 1kW, 2kW and Flame Only settings
- LED Optiflame
- Pebble or coal fuel effects
- Stainless steel effect finish with brass effect detailing
Frequently Asked Questions
The fire has no effect or the effect has changed in appearance.?
Ensure mains switch is switched on. Check the fuse is OK and circuit breaker is also on. If the effect motor is still operating and heat is available, the lamps may have failed. Check and replace bulbs if necessary.
The fire has no heat.?
Ensure mains switch is switched on. Check the fuse is OK and circuit breaker is also on. Check the heat selector switches are switched on. If the fire has a thermostat check that this is not on the lower settings. If the room is warm enough, the thermostat will stop the fire switching the heat on. You could also check if the fire has been inadvertently covered in which case the safety cut-out may have operated? Switch your fire off, leave for 2 minutes and then switch back on.
The heat cuts out after short period of time.?
If the fire has a thermostat, check that this is not on the lower settings. If the room is warm enough, the thermostat will stop the fire switching the heat on.
Is there any more information about this fire?
For additional up-to-date information, use the Dimplex website www.dimplex.co.uk
The bulb in my Dimplex Stove has stopped working. Can I replace it?
Yes, you can simply replace the bulb with an equivalent energy saving model that you can purchase from your local DIY store.
Are the plugs easily accessible if plugged in behind the fire?
Fires must not be plugged in anywhere behind the surround or the fire. The plug must remain accessible after installation to allow the fire to be isolated in an emergency.
Is the steel real?
No - the product uses a steel effect
Can`t find the answer you`re looking for? Our experts are here to help!. Our experts are here to help!
Write a Review
Fireplace World wants to hear from you!