Aurora Bolero China White Marble Fireplace Suite with Chrome Gas Fire, 48 InchReviews
China white has got to one of the most distinctive varieties of marble, and with its elegant straight lines and radiant colour, there is no better example of it than on the Bolero. Designed specifically with the modern home in mind, this is a clean and minimalist suite that'll perfectly suit a contemporary interior. The built in downlights are perfect for giving the suite a little extra flare, and are only outdone by the Radiant Gas Fire, whose Blenheim fret, flames and included coal set give a great simulation of a real solid fuel fire.See Technical Details See Frequently Asked Questions
- Surround: China marble, 48 Inch
- Fire: Radiant, full depth, brass, Blenheim fret
- Bed Type: Coal, 14 piece
- Heat Input: 5.7 kW
- Heat Output: 2.8 kW
- Fuel Type: Gas fire
- Efficiency: 50%
- Compatibility: Suitable for class 1, class 2 and pre-cast flue types
- Q. What is the length of the downlight's power cable?
- A. The downlight's power supply cable is 2.9m from the plug to to the transformer.
- Q. What will the running costs of my full depth gas fireplace be?
- A. To calculate the running cost, multiply the input of the fire by your gas tariff (running cost = heat input x pence per kW/hr). The full depth's max input power is 6.9 kW.
- Q. Do your Adam Gas Fires run on natural gas?
- A. Yes, they do.
- Q. Can the Adam Gas Fires run on LPG?
- A. No, they cannot use this type of fuel.
- Q. Can I put a glass front over the gas fire?
- A. No. For safety reasons the fire cannot be modified.
- Q. Which surrounds are suitable for a gas fire?
- A. Any of the stone products that we offer are suitable for gas fires up to 4kW. Anything above that may cause the marble to crack. Our range of limestone products however are suitable for gas and solid fuel fires that have a higher kW output.
- Q. Can I put a TV above the Adam Radiant Gas Fire?
- A. You will need to check with your TV manufacturer if it is suitable, although because heat raises, we generally would not recommend this.
- Q. Do you offer replacement coals/pebbles for your gas fires?
- A. Currently we only offer replacement coals/pebbles for electric fires.
- Q. How can fire trims or frets be cleaned?
- A. Use a suitable non-abrasive metal polish for brass and silver parts, or stainless steel cleaner for stainless steel parts. Do NOT use any abrasive cleaners or polishes ( such as Brasso ).
- Q. Are the Aurora Marble Surrounds suitable for solid fuel fires?
- A. No. Our marble is heat tested to a maximum of 4kW output. As you cannot control the heat in a solid fuel fire, it could cause the marble to crack. Our Limestone surrounds however are suitable, but only when combined with a solid fuel hearth (known as a slabbed hearth) and suitable back panel.