Adam Abbey Stone Effect Fireplace Suite with Helios Steel Electric Fire, 48 Inch(12) Reviews
Stately and charming are two words that can be used to describe this Abbey Fireplace Suite. With its portly arch, the straight lines of this suite have a neat and orderly quality that exudes a quiet dignity. Whilst the stone effect has a firm, robust feel, it’s also coloured a light, creamy hue, making this suite perfect for brightening up a dark room. Mix in the brushed steel Helios Electric Fire with glowing ambient effect, and you have a fireplace suite that simmers with character.See Technical Details See Frequently Asked Questions
- Surround: Stone effect, 48 inch
- Fire: Helios, brushed steel
- Glow Effect: Glowing pebble bed
- Bed type: Pebble bed
- Fuel Type: Electric fire
- Heat Output: 1kW, 2kW and glow only heat settings
- Assembly: None required
- Q. How can the fire be cleaned or polished?
- A. For general cleaning, use a damp cloth and dry with a soft cloth, then buff up. Or use a suitable non abrasive metal polish ( such as "Peak" ) for the brass or silver parts. DO NOT USE abrasive polishes such as Brasso.
- Q. How can the surround be cleaned or polished?
- A. For general cleaning, use a damp cloth with clean water and wipe down entire panel / surface to ensure no water marks when dry. For stubborn stains, use a solution of washing soda or "Lithofin Wexa" multi-purpose stone and tile cleaner.
- Q. How can sticky marks be safely removed?
- A. For very sticky surfaces, use white spirit on a damp cloth. Do NOT rub vigorously or allow the white spirit to remain on the surround for any length of time. Wipe away any residue with a damp cloth and dry as normal.
- Q. Are the plugs easily accessible if plugged in behind the fire?
- A. Fires must not be plugged in anywhere behind the surround or the fire. The plug must remain accessible after installation to allow the fire to be isolated in an emergency.
- Q. Can fake coals be put in a Helios Fire?
- A. We advise customers only use the pebbles that are provided.
- Q. What type of bulb does my Adam Helios Electric Fire require?
- A. The Adam Helios Electric Fire requires a 40w BC clear bulb.
- Q. Is the steel real?
- A. No - the product uses a steel effect.
ReviewsAdd a review
Hilary Williams, Belton Norfolk says...Tradition and contemporary style all in one with this excellent fireplace suite.Delivered quickly by two friendly delivery lads who unpacked and checked all was well within minutes having driven all the way from the North.Now it is up and running and has turned our living room into a cosy home. Recommend highly for excellent value and friendly and reliable service
Linzie, Newcastle says...Received my fire place today. Excellent value for money. Looks alot more expensive. The delivery lads where excellent they even offered to install it for me, very polite and friendly. Would highly recommend fire place world. Fantastic customer service and will definitely be shopping here again
Karen Macdonald, Aberdeen says...Excellent fireplace sits against wall and just plugs in! Looks more expensive than it was really Good quality considering the price, if you are debating whether or not to order a fire online, look no further you will not regret it! The delivery man phoned an hour before they arrived on day of delivery and took out of box for me, very helpful delivery men. 10 out of 10, grab yourself a bargin!!
Ashley Goodinson, Thornton Cleveleys says...Very very happy with this fireplace! It looks fantastic, far better than we thought it would...... unbelievable value for money! The fire arrived on time, delivery staff were very pleasant. Excellent customer service, after contacting the store for advice on how best to install the fire, I felt confident that i could undertake the DIY myself. Highly recommended!!!
Mr Alec Lyne, Hull says...Cannot possibly rate you highly enough. The fire arrived within 10 of ordering and the delivery driver was very polite and very helpful when bringing it into the house. The fire itself is absolutely fantastic. It looks far more expensive than it actually was and really does look great in the living room. I am very happy with this purchase and have already recommended you and your fires to friends and family!
Mrs Mary Gilchrist, North Lanarkshire says...gooddproduct well described free delivery good com. mary gilchrist
Mrs Elizabeth Devlin, Newcastle Upon Tyne says...Excellent fast and efficient Service, Great Fireplace exactly as described, I am over the moon with it Would highly recommend Fireplace World to any potential buyers Thanks
Miss Emma Hillary, County Durham says...A brilliant service and product, love my new fireplace. I would recommend fireplaceworld.co.uk
Ms Shirley Harris, Werxham says...
Mr ROBERT CARRUTHERS, Dumfriesshire says...
Mrs KAREN CALDERBANK, BOLTON LANCS says...This fireplace is very good value for money, it looks far more expensive than it cost & gives out a reasonable amount of heat. The service from Fireplace World was great, good communication & fast FREE delivery. Also the deilvery man stayed while the frieplace was unpacked to check that it wasn`t damaged...1st class. I would reccommend this company & fireplace.
Miss Susan Mccarthy, Cumbria says...we got this fire suite as a focal point for our flat we are very pleased with this suite gives out plenty of heat a little bit noisy due to the fan but you get used to it,the service we got from fireplace world was great and delivery was great to well done fireplace world